Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I found my old M2 phone card with music so i post some track from playlist.
Unique climate which most ppl don't listen every day. hope you like it.
Just studying while listening to this song![]()
@PathFinder, sorry to say I've never heard this band but that was a great performance, even the video was well done, similar in style to Pink Floyd, and I always listen with good speaker cranked as far as I can get away with. Thanks for the share.
David Gilmour was with Pink Floyd, he took over as guitarist after Syd Barret was basically excluded. Im a huge Pink Floyd fan, and have been since i can remember.
LOL!Your thinking circuit will be clocked up!![]()
I love Alan Walker's music, but I am also a fan of rock bands as Pink floyd, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Metallica, etc@tim one, this is modern to me, but I would listen to more of it with interest, good to have a new perspective.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes