What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,851 Replies 1,426,283 Views
I couldn't find anything more appropriate for Saint Patrick's day than your posts. When I was young, Judy Garlands It's a great day for the Irish would have been the standard but time goes on and this is a great new presentation for the day. Happy St Patricks day upnorth.


I'm not a Robot OST
Thanks for the insight into this Korean media, it just shows that the heart is deaf to language, I really hope you find this kind of soul mate depicted in these videos, what a lucky man you would be. I’m Not a Robot OST (2017)
 
Last edited:
Two power-gems pulled off a music channel I subscribe to: soul-like, blues-y modern disco.




The first one is very unique, can't think of anything to compare, comfortable. the second one echoes two songs in my head, the first is Pink Floyd another brick in the wall and the second Blondie's Rapture, have a listen.
Pink Floyd, another brick in the wall:
Blondie, Rapture:
 


Wow again upnorth, what a talent, I'll enjoy exploring her performances.

I really think so. Music is a wonderful communication tool devised by humans.

Elvis was so prolific, everyone could find a song to love him for, a very beautiful soul too. I'll carry on the theme you described so well, music transcendence, with this performance I appreciate very much.

 
Last edited:
Thanks @BryanB . Your share is wonderful. The tune really feels...

This I wlll for sure play alot and especially during warm spring and summer days when one close one's eyes and just enjoy.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top