What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,851 Replies 1,426,270 Views
I could hear his passion for the piece but I couldn't see it in him physically, terrific poker face. Maybe the origin of rock and roll.:giggle:
 
When I click the start button it says "The uploader has not made this video available in your country" so I copied the title to youtube and it played, it was really good, thanks for sharing.:giggle:
 
I thought I'd go back to the beginning of this thread and check the whole thing out, maybe repost the ones I found to be exceptional to me, I'm at the end of page 2 and already found 1 to repost. Bye the way, in the first post it says only 1 video per post, I already broke the rules.:X3:
 
Bye the way, in the first post it says only 1 video per post, I already broke the rules.:X3:

I been naggin on the staff about this :LOL: because if people post more then 2 videos in a post the whole thread gets unbearable slow IMO and I have a fast connection. The use of Spoilers is a smart option. ;)
 
I thought I'd go back to the beginning of this thread and check the whole thing out, maybe repost the ones I found to be exceptional to me, I'm at the end of page 2 and already found 1 to repost. Bye the way, in the first post it says only 1 video per post, I already broke the rules.:X3:

There is a good idea:)
You sing the song you like and put it together into a single movie

Music by BryanB Adams!!!(y)(y)(y)
 
@BigWrenchI just had a flashback, my middle school principle was screaming at me for throwing a gum wad into the hair of a girl I liked, thanks.:unsure: Never been a big fan of metal but I'm finding recently that I do appreciate certain performances, this for example.

It's still one of my fav. bands from the 90's:
"Rage against the machine", Title: "Killing in the name of"
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top