Thank you for sharing this, this one was new to me, but it was a blast from the past.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Cool, thank you for sharing those details, I like it when I discover new music / musicians, especially by accident.I actually just watched a documentary about them on tv, seems like they were quite big in the early 70"s, they made 4 albums. The 2 sisters got back together with a former drummer and made a album in 2018 as well. I found them interesting as I thought I knew most of the bands from the 70's.
Rock Band Fanny – Godmothers of Women Who Rock
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes