And in a counter tribute to @Jonny Quest , this is my favorite Linda Ronstadt song, one I hope you like as well 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It's good, worth watching.I need to watch the anime Spy x Family one day, a coworker of mine recommended it.
I wanted to thank the person who posted the video of "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot but couldn't find the post anymore. I listened to that song on repeat for 2 days straight, loved it so thank you for posting that.
@goodjohnjr I liked this video more for the song "Toxic".
Song: Britney Spears - Toxic
Anime: Spy x Family
Another of my favorites from REM's album Fables of The Reconstruction:
Mike Mills" backing vocals are beautiful.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes