Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Music video by Kanye West performing Runaway.
(C) 2010 Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC
Music
SONG: Runaway
ARTIST: Kanye West
ALBUM: Runaway
LICENSES: UMG (on behalf of Roc-A-Fella); Abramus Digital, SOLAR Music Rights Management, Songtrust, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutorPerf, ASCAP, LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, Polaris Hub AB, AMRA, UMPI, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, Sony Music Publishing, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, PEDL, CMRRA, and 18 Music Rights Societies
The latest from the son and nephew of the 1980s band The Kinks. Electronic music.
edit: good rock sound, @Nevi!
I had to look this up b/c I didn't know who he was. Wow! Looking at some of the images, I think Roger Dean is a bit more talented imo but there are def. similarities.That cover looks like, or at least reminds me of a Roger Dean album cover. Remember all the ones he did for Yes, Uriah Heep, and a couple of other bands?
That song was from 34 years ago, hes an elder gentleman of 72 years of age at this point. Its amazing though, how fitting a song that old is to today's world.Would love to hear this guy do Leonard Cohen stuff, Hallelujah maybe.
The first thing I thought of was Neil Young's, Like a Hurricane from Zuma. I think his best work was After the Gold Rush LP.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes