What song/album are you listening to right now?

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Real nice Jonny, fit my mood perfectly.

Dustin OHalloran = Opus 23

I'm still listening to this while I'm posting, but when the first couple of notes played it literally brought a smile to my face with how lush and beautiful it is :)
That one is now in my Spotify playlist. Nice one, buddy :)

opus.jpg

LennyFox

Level 7
Jan 18, 2024
Yesterday, I went to a rainy outdoor festival with two friends who likes this music. Normally not my cup of tea, but have to say with ear plugs and some beer, I also enjoyed the line up of Dutch hard rock/grunge bands

• Applause
Reactions: vtqhtr413 and enaph

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I heard a short piece today on the radio about this song I had never heard before, apparently Grace Slick's mother was chiding her for her drug use and she wrote this song in revenge, knowing that her mother wouldn't realize the parallel between the song and the books. Here's a quote I found from a YouTube video.
"Grace Slick's Lyrics are based on her early life as a child, being read the books of Lewis Carroll's 1865 Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its 1871 sequel Through the Looking-Glass ...hence the references to the hookah-smoking caterpillar, the White Knight, the Red Queen, and the Dormouse."

And then I found this :love:
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.