What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,850 Replies 1,425,774 Views
Real nice Jonny, fit my mood perfectly.

Dustin OHalloran = Opus 23

I'm still listening to this while I'm posting, but when the first couple of notes played it literally brought a smile to my face with how lush and beautiful it is :)
That one is now in my Spotify playlist. Nice one, buddy :)

opus.jpg
 
I heard a short piece today on the radio about this song I had never heard before, apparently Grace Slick's mother was chiding her for her drug use and she wrote this song in revenge, knowing that her mother wouldn't realize the parallel between the song and the books. Here's a quote I found from a YouTube video.
"Grace Slick's Lyrics are based on her early life as a child, being read the books of Lewis Carroll's 1865 Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its 1871 sequel Through the Looking-Glass ...hence the references to the hookah-smoking caterpillar, the White Knight, the Red Queen, and the Dormouse."

And then I found this :love:
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top