What song/album are you listening to right now?

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
It looked like the one that .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; vertical-align: top; border: 2px solid #313131; } @uduoix posted was going to give my ears a bashong and then it didn't

Looks can be very deceiving :sneaky: I cannot remember off the top of my head at this moment but there are some metal covers that look heavy but some songs listed are not heavy at all. There are also album covers that look pleasant but on the inside, the devil is released :LOL:, if you believe in that sort of thing.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
This one has both harmonica and whistling :giggle: My Dad could whistle like that show-Zi, never ceased to amaze me, coming from one so young is even more impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
This one has both harmonica and whistling :giggle: My Dad could whistle like that show-Zi, coming from one so young is even more impressive.

I did not know the part of whistling,;) I repeatedly played the video and confirmed it. It was casually, an effective whistle. A wonderful ensemble.

Harmonica is the main character here.

For you, Dad is the best whistle player in the world:whistle:. Envy you to monopolize.:D

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
There was always music if my Dad was around, no electricity needed, miss that and him much. Here is another one from Ennio that's more well known.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepWeb and upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.