Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The new album from Boulevard was released yesterday. Very good record here.
This is the only Boulevard album I have listened to so far. All I know about the band right now is they are from Canada and were active in the late 80's. They have another album called Luminescence that was released in 2017, I will check that one out when I can. I only stumbled across this new record on the heavyharmonies website a few weeks ago. If I had to pick favorite songs from this new album it would be both of the singles they released last month, Fly Away and Start All Over Again, but overall I like this entire record and will buy it soon.Interesting. What would you say is their best album - and song?
This is the only Boulevard album I have listened to so far. All I know about the band right now is they are from Canada and were active in the late 80's. They have another album called Luminescence that was released in 2017, I will check that one out when I can. I only stumbled across this new record on the heavyharmonies website a few weeks ago. If I had to pick favorite songs from this new album it would be both of the singles they released last month, Fly Away and Start All Over Again, but overall I like this entire record and will buy it soon.
I listened to their Luminescence album on YouTube yesterday. I didn't like it very much either. I have not listened to any of their other stuff yet.I checked them out and listen to the few albums they have done. This latest is the best by far. The first 2, everything sounded much the same. This latest album, released 25 years after the former one, is a very good piece of musical work .
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes