What song/album are you listening to right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I found that quite creepy @show-Zi, it reminded me of monsters tentacles or something. I get freaked out quite easily though :giggle:

There seems to be a western theme running through at the moment and the thing i love about this thread is that it opens your eyes and ears to people you have never heard of (y)

From this video, I was reminded of the appearance of crabs and centipedes playing instruments.:p
I love this thread because there is a possibility of meeting unknown music. @BryanB said that he traveled the world by browsing the image. I am thinking of enjoying similar things with music.:)

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Nepalese friends were very pleased to see this video. Thanks for sharing!:)
Glad your friends liked it.

I think that the designer is a genius.:eek:

Looks pretty cool, although it's CG and not real. But Intel made it happen here, so it's real now.

"
I wanna be immortal like a god in the sky
I wanna be a silk flower, like I'm never gonna die
I wanna live forever, forever in your heart
And we'll always be together from the end to the start

"

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Good stuff, do you have more of them you like?

Really unique, fascinating even :emoji_ok_hand:
It is a soundtrack of an old movie 'House'. Although it was a horror movie, it was a movie that looks like a picture book for children, making it a very strange feeling. It seems that there are many fans overseas than in Japan.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
That's exactly what i think too when i hear the mandolin and with it being a warm, sunny day here, it almost feels like on holiday, like Captain Corellis Mandolin and The Greek Islands have arrived at my house :LOL: Frank (next door) is a very good instrument player and not a bad singer (but i can't make out his Irish accent when he talks for some reason) but i was amazed that the youtube video i posted earlier is the only one of his band that i could find.

What is the Buddhist fellow saying, do you know. ?
This movie seems to be able to reproduce subtitles by automatic translation. Japan is advocating this scripture when attending a funeral. There is no accompaniment of the instrument, but keeping the rhythm using a kind of percussion instrument called "Mokugyo".

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.