Operating System
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
Kaspersky
...some of my most fav. songs ever:

Korn - Did My Time

Depeche Mode - It's No Good

The Cranberries - Zombie

R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts (Official Music Video)

show-Zi

Level 14
Verified
Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
This is a great performance, worthy of a repost but it was posted a while back by I believe, upnorth, credit should be given to the OP show-Zi, my memory isn't what it used to be so I can't judge either, I just remember this one is all.
Sorry about that. I read back past postings and found that @LASER_oneXM is posting the same video at #843. I was listening to the soundtrack of the movie "LEON".I was devoted too much and did not notice.

show-Zi

Level 14
Verified
Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
@show-Zi, ignore my last post :notworthy: I'll gladly listen to all the reposts you want to make, I :emoji_beer:too much :love:
I intentionally repeat the same post:cool:. It is spam:eek:. I will be careful in the future.;)
Recently, I began to be interested in the genre 'beatnik' and 'poetry reading'. The difficulty is that English poetry can not be understood.

I believe this is also a kind of 'poetry reading'.

Weebarra

Level 13
Verified
Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Ooooh, i don't feel like an old codger at the moment because i was listening to Marshmellow recently :p (i must have clicked on it when i was listening to something else as i had never heard of him, lol)

"When I'm so tired, I can't even sleep" Describes me perfectly right now:emoji_cold_sweat:
Well my little @rockstarrocks, it's been a while since i sat you on my lap and rocked you to sleep ........... maybe you need that again :ROFLMAO: