Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Get lost in it.
Nice @In2an3_PpG, not your usual genre(what's wrong, are you unwell ?
) I had my hands ready to go over my ears but didn't need them this time
![]()
It was my usual genre. Just a calmer song. The band is in the Technical Death Metal Genre. Great talent though.
Here is another song. This is more like it.
It was my usual genre. Just a calmer song. The band is in the Technical Death Metal Genre. Great talent though.
Here is another song. This is more like it.
I had to watch that right to the end to see the outcome , i loved it![]()
This song music was made by an AI so i bet you all like it like me.
This song music was made by an AI so i bet you all like it like me.
Listen during work ^^ cya later
It sounds like a song fit for hunger games honestly.I dodn't want to like that but strangely i did![]()
I awoke in silence to broken glass
Blood stains the floor where I lay in separate halves
Trapped inside my mind my head welcomed the ground
Cursing in vain but my words offer no sound
I am lost in the spiral
My shame is stronger than desire for survival
An angel pushed me when I was pulling away
Despite my best attempts she decided to stay
Trapped in the cracks of an empty shell
On borrowed time that was spent in hell
The sum of all my fears strung out over seven long, long years
Drugs traverse my veins and leave me clutching the numb
My voice flies away further from my useless tongue
I sit quiet and still and hear worms eating the church
Maybe I believe them but I’m drunk from drinking my words
I am lost in the spiral
My shame is stronger than desire for survival
An angel pushed me when I was pulling away
Despite my best attempts she decided to stay
Trapped in the cracks of an empty shell
On borrowed time that was spent in hell
The sum of all my fears strung out over seven long, long years
Speak the words tonight, span the void inside
Let loose the words you’re free, come back, come back to me
Speak the words tonight, span the void inside
Let loose the words you’re free, come back, come back to me
Seven years without a voice seven months away from my side
Seven spirals into the void but it ends now, it ends tonight
I won’t drag you down anymore
I am more than dead weight floating adrift
But I could never feel it brush my lips
You ask me to span the void inside
But I believe my borrowed time’s run dry
I won’t drag your down anymore
Speak!
I wear my past as the scars on my feet
Seven years without a voice seven months away from my side
Seven spirals into the void but it ends now, it ends tonight
Seven years without a voice seven months away from my side
Seven spirals into the void but it ends now, it ends tonight
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes