Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Nice play list, I didn't know that was possible![]()
I did not know that it was a playlist at first either until the second video started to play, I glanced at the playlist, and noticed that I knew some of the songs at the beginning like one of Joji's newer songs.To be honest with you, me neitherI posted the link to the video having no idea about the play list.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes