Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Ooh, I know that I'll regret this when I'm sober
But every shot I'm getting closer, getting closer
Is it true that 80 proof is the reason I'm with you?
Oh, I know that I'll regret this when it's over
Ooh-ooh ooh ooh (you know)
Ooh-ooh ooh (story of my whole life haha)
I just know that I'll regret this when it's over![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes