What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,850 Replies 1,425,511 Views
A clip from the great movie, Gettysburg. The moment Gen'l Robert E Lee realized just how badly he was defeated. Briefly, Pickett attacked Cemetery Ridge with about 5000 men. Less than 2,000 returned after the failure. In total, 13,000 men attacked during what is called Pickett's Charge on July 3, 1863. Less than 6000 returned after the failure of the attack. It all happened in about 30 minutes.
 
Mirror Fury - The One I Love



This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I've left behind
A simple prop to occupy my time
This one goes out to the one I love
Fire
Fire
This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I've left behind
A simple prop to occupy my time
This one goes out to the one I love
Fire
Fire
This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I've left behind
Fire
Fire
Fire
Fire
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top