Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Listening to all these slow songs makes me feel so drowsy, so let's get some boom boom.
You mean classic TRANCE. Electro is a different kind of genre, but I think what you meant is electronic.The Golden era of Electro; reminds me of Culture Beat.
No Electro was prevalent in 80s and 90s; Trance was prevalent later, and I do not like it; it is the more noisy son of Electro.You mean classic TRANCE. Electro is a different kind of genre, but I think what you meant is electronic.
I like to try most of the genre; it is like tasting variable kinds of exotic, tropical fruits.As always there is great, good, cheesy and sh(t music that is released in any genre. Just got to find the gems!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes