What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,850 Replies 1,425,730 Views
I found this thread late one night and this video sent me down a rabbit hole that has changed my life for the better. Magdalena Bay is now my band of the decade.
Nice! Thank you @Trademarket for sharing that.

It is good to hear that you stumbled on this thread and found something that you liked. :)

I think I discovered them thanks to YouTube recommending their music video Magdalena Bay - Secrets (Your Fire) (Official Video) to me:



Then I went on to watch / listen to their videos / songs from that music album and the one that came out after it, and several live performances.

You will probably find some of my posts about those here by searching for Magdalena Bay. ;)

It is great to discover new music / musicians / bands / et cetera, especially ones that become your favorite(s).

Example, back in the mid-2000s I was listening to Virgin Radio France, as I was attempting one of my many failed attempts to learn another language.

And I discovered the music of the French musician Pauline Croze when they played one of her songs, T'es Beau:



Her first music album Pauline Croze, the limited edition, went on to become my favorite music album, and she became my favorite musician of that decade.



And her music helped me through some of the toughest times of my life during that time.

So I like pleasant surprises like that in life.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top