What song/album are you listening to right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@show-Zi, @PathFinder, @In2an3_PpG, @Telos, @Quassar, @rockstarrocks, @upnorth, @carsten ibsen, What an awesome thread you are all creating, it's really a thrill to follow, keep them coming and don't worry about the language, the heart will translate.

And @frogboy, you don't post much here but you are definitely a Cheer Leader in the best way and I thank you mate.

Beautiful
romance!
you
are
nice,
Bravo!
Please read the first alphabet vertically for each line in English original display;)

The reality behind it rather than the musical evaluation. Recently I learned of him.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
@PathFinder, that was a good example of artists performing as they wish and they had a serious crowd that shows what they believe is appealing to at least some, was that you? wouldn't surprise me.

@show-Zi, I am confused as usual with your response, yet still comfortable as I trust your nature, I would like to know what you feel about this artist and performance.? :)

Reactions: upnorth and frogboy
I

illumination

Thread author
@BryanB Joe Satriani has a unique style/sound, once you have heard it, you will always be able to tell when you hear a new song of his. I only wish that was me, and i could play as fluid as he does. I do not play lead parts either, but if i did, it would be more along David Gilmore's style, where he himself, admits he was never able to play fast with speed, so he focused on bending notes, attempting to make the notes/music speak to you.

Here is another, not so commonly known around my area, but i picked it up along the way. The name is strange, the band as well, but playing, they do well. ;)

The song titled "Too Many Humans" from the album "Population Override"...

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Hello? ... Jenny? ...
Really enjoyed this.

That is absolutely beautiful... Thank you for the introduction.
+1

I have been playing guitar for around 30 years on and of[/QUOTE
On my 9th birthday, my parents really made a fuss and invited all of the family to celebrate, very unusual in those days and several of them brought instruments and played, sang and danced, 3 of the 4 elders involved I was not very fond of but after observing them that evening and experiencing the joy they created for all of us it changed my relation to all of them, don't give up on your playing.

Golden Earring. Radar Love. :)
I don't think I've heard that in 40 years, thanks for the reminder.

I apologize if I am confusing you. There is no malice.;)
Confusion happens. The malice thing, never doubted you for a moment.

but this song is really well written.
If you hadn't said who it was I would have thought it was a black group and I really liked it too.

From guitar i know only this guy and i like it
I liked it too, very much, especially the second one.

CharlieBrown

Level 1
Verified
Mar 21, 2018
Todd Rundgren has always been interested in computers and tech stuff. In this1985 album every sound is the product of the his own voice. He used overdubbing techniques and an E-mu Emulator (an early sample model) electronically manipulating the sound of his voice in order to mimic conventional musical instruments, handclaps and other sounds. This unique approach to music was later explored by other artists. I've been a Todd fan since he first started out. He's a genius in my opinion.

And from India, one of my favorite bands, Junkyard Groove.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I was confused by the name John Williams.
I was confused also show-Zi, but this is not the same John Williams that composed so many fantastic movie scores.
Here is a John Willams composition that I am very fond of.

upnorth, I knew I had heard of Laura Fabian and this was it.

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth and frogboy

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@show-Zi Here is one i think you might find interesting. At around 5:12 in the video, a guest will appear, that is another amazing guitarist. He is also known for his ability to "shred" a guitar, but very much at home playing classical as well.

This is fantastic!:love:
A process in which things with different attractions mutually attract each other but evolve to a completely different charm. It is a "chemical reaction" similar to the formulation of chemicals!:D(y)(y)(y)

I was confused also show-Zi, but this is not the same John Williams that composed so many fantastic movie scores.
Here is a John Willams composition that I am very fond of.

upnorth, I knew I had heard of Laura Fabian and this was it.

My John Williams is this. Communication through music!:alien:(y):)(y)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
@harlan4096
Another song I haven't heard in 40 years and it was even better than the original. In my early 20's after I had heard the same songs for the 300th time, I tuned out, I started listening to public radio, talk radio and very select music mostly old standards and classical, I still had my albums too, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Joe Cocker, ELO, CCR, a long list. It has really only been since I started listening to the posts from the beginning of this thread that I have started to remember a lot of the music from my youth and it's been great, waited far too long. As I said to frogboy, thanks for the reminder.

@show-Zi
A wonderful segment of that movie, great choice, btw, are you a chemist?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.