What song/album are you listening to right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@harlan4096
Another song I haven't heard in 40 years and it was even better than the original. In my early 20's after I had heard the same songs for the 300th time, I tuned out, I started listening to public radio, talk radio and very select music mostly old standards and classical, I still had my albums too, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Joe Cocker, ELO, CCR, a long list. It has really only been since I started listening to the posts from the beginning of this thread that I have started to remember a lot of the music from my youth and it's been great, waited far too long. As I said to frogboy, thanks for the reminder.

@show-Zi
A wonderful segment of that movie, great choice, btw, are you a chemist?

I am "Zestful individualist" which confuses you.:p

I

illumination

Thread author
This is one of those songs that means a great deal to me, written by another musician that influenced me when younger. The song "Tears in Heaven" is about the pain Clapton felt following the death of his four-year-old son.

I have lost a son as well, around 5 years ago, so this touches me deeply.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@show-Zi While i can not view that video in this country, i wanted to extend my condolences. There are many thing including a few songs, that will remind me, and bring tears to the eyes of this old man.

I appreciate your kind heart. I really appreciate it. I also express my condolence towards you.

My heart goes out to you man, Thee worst thing.

@show-Zi, sorry for your loss also, a family elder told me when my Mother died that I would never get over it but I would get used to it and 25 years later I'll say that's about right.

I may not yet understand the fact that my mother died. It is such a feeling that my mother is hiding somewhere.

I think there is a requiem as many as those who lost valued people. I wish to tell it, I posted the previous video. It is not a good or bad of a song but a song that has been imprinted in my heart.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
@Telos, To me that was a teaser to the reality of that time, I came in right at the end of that era and partook as little as I could get away with, peer pressure being the thing but I'll admit that some of the stuff was life changing and I'm grateful to have experienced it.

If you haven't seen this movie I would recommend it, it isn't boring and it uses only Beatle tunes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.