Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That's great!:emoji_fingers_crossed:@Nestor , I'm a big fan of Elvis too but this is what I was referring to, it seems there are young folks out there now doing covers of them again :emoji_hushedy)
He had his moments didn't he, like yours, here is another example
Here is a very different take on that same song, it's abbreviated and unrefined but you can't deny the guys passion for singing
I really like it too. If you want to hear more of him you should check out his album called 'Songs' on spotify or youtube. Great musicI loved this, I keep coming back to it, I've listened to probably 20 other songs of his and none rise to the level of this performance, terrific share![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes