What song/album are you listening to right now?

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Ca 40 years ago I've heard in some TV movie about blues the song performed by Rolling Stones...this song was incredible and was one of them that had big influence on my music preferences of my life...yes, it's true :) Unfortunately I didn't know what the title of it although this music were "walking in my head" many times...but fortunately and accidentaly toady wile watching movie on TV - "Amercican Epic: Blood and Soil" - I've heard it and finally could see what's the title...girls and guys...let me introduce "Little Red Rooster" :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.