What song/album are you listening to right now?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
The songs for the James Bond movies alone always been a bit of extra interest for the fans and others of course. Personal I'm not a huge fan of Bille Eilish mostly because I listened too little on her but damn, this was very nicely created and preformed. Thanks for the share @Gandalf_The_Grey :emoji_beer::coffee:

No Time to Die will be number 25 since the first was released 1961 and will go to history as it's the last time we will see wonderful Daniel Craig in the role. All good things sadly have to end some time. I'll 100% buy a ticket and enjoy it in the cinema. 🍿🥤

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
The songs for the James Bond movies alone always been a bit of extra interest for the fans and others of course. Personal I'm not a huge fan of Bille Eilish mostly because I listened too little on her but damn, this was very nicely created and preformed. Thanks for the share @Gandalf_The_Grey :emoji_beer::coffee:

No Time to Die will be number 25 since the first was released 1961 and will go to history as it's the last time we will see wonderful Daniel Craig in the role. All good things sadly have to end some time. I'll 100% buy a ticket and enjoy it in the cinema. 🍿🥤
Not a Billie Eilish fan either, but the song grows on you.
Hope to see No Time to Die in the cinema with my family when it's released (y)
Daniel Craig was not my favorite Bond actor, so looking forward to the next one...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.