What song/album are you listening to right now?

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Eminem - Zeus via foobar2000
foobar2000_Snapshot_Wednesday, May 5, 2021_18_8_43_1_Y.png

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
The new Robin McAuley album was released yesterday. It's an excellent record, and will very easily be one of the very best hard rock/melodic records to be released this year.

Another good one here

This is a great album, I really am glad he still has the pipes and took care of his voice all this time. I only hope we get more good real rock records like this coming up in this year.

C.H.

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well by now, possibly some know that if running OSArmor, you can change the notification sound to something YOU like ( and the default loon ain't it for me). So, what I'm listening to is BigB's "Hooligan" which is a hip-hop tune with a really fine beat (even though he may look like your worst nightmare if you want to look up his official video on YouTube 🥶😱)

All done with free online cutting and conversion tools. (y)😁

ZeePriest

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020
Well by now, possibly some know that if running OSArmor, you can change the notification sound to something YOU like ( and the default loon ain't it for me). So, what I'm listening to is BigB's "Hooligan" which is a hip-hop tune with a really fine beat (even though he may look like your worst nightmare if you want to look up his official video on YouTube 🥶😱)

All done with free online cutting and conversion tools. (y)😁

video unavailable :(

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.