Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
O desert, I ask you where are the long gone friends. I have a water bag with no hole in it . I know my way with the four stars in the sky. I know the sources of water in dry places. I know my paths in the sandstorms desert, O desert i promised you.
bheegee see ik raat yeh, le aayee kyaa saath yeh
This soaked night, what has it bring with it
dhadkane jo hamein kehne lagee hain
what out heartbeats are telling us
khamoshe ke darmiya kab chaahi thi baat yeh
in the silence when did we ask for this
dhadkane jo hamein kehne lage hain
what our heatbeats are telling us
na kaho na suno
don’t talk, don’t listen
khamoshe guftugoo hone lage hai
The silence is telling it all
taabere le aaoon main, tum sapne de do mujhe
Tell me your dreams, I will fulfill them for you
aisa kya hai, itne kyun achche lagte ho mujhe
What’s this about you that you look so adorable to me
tum he jevan ke aarzoo
you are the desire of my life
na kaho na suno
don’t talk, don’t listen
khamoshe guftugoo hone lage hai
The silence is telling it all
zindage khwab mein khone lage hai
our life is losing in a dream
har aahat pe dhadake dil
with every sound of your footstep my heart is beating fast
karwat karwat raat dhale
I spend night in unrest ( I can’t sleep ‘coz I think about you all night)
chaaron aor chehra tera
I see you everywhere
yu sapno ke dep jale
I get lost in dreams
sapne hain apne pyar ke
Dreams of our love
na kaho na suno
don’t talk, don’t listen
khamoshe guftugoo hone lage hai
The silence is telling it all
bhege se ik raat yeh, le aaye kyaa saath yeh
This soaked night, what has it bring with it
dhadkane jo hamein kehne lage hain
what out heartbeats are telling us
khamoshe ke darmiya kab jaagi thi baat yeh
in the silence when did we ask for this
dhadkane ha ha ha ha ha
heartbeats……..
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes