Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never

SWCLM2020

Thread author
Apr 1, 2020
What's up guys.

After 14 years of using comodo products, I've decided to switch to windows security, i.e windows firewall + Defender + Chromium edge (tuned up by Hard Configurator & some browser extensions) as well as Bandizip to keep mark of web markers & a good VPN for public networks. I also use Hitman Pro and VT from time to time.

Next step: Set-up a regular back-up

PC runnning very smoothly so far and I'm liking the integrated & simple approach.

Cheers,

See you guys around.

South Park

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2018
Welcome to MT! Your security config sounds a lot like mine. After years of using paid products, including variously Norton, Webroot, CA, and McAfee, I've come to the conclusion that the built-in protections for Windows 10 are mostly as effective, with far fewer bugs and incompatibilities.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.