Advice Request What's good free cleaner for Windows 10?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

What's good free cleaner?

• CCleaner

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • BleachBit

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Privazer

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Wise Disk Cleaner

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Others (Please make a post)

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
As pure cleaning app, I like PrivaZer, good cleaning, actively developed and great support here, on wilders and by email.
While some trust is lost, I still like CCleaner.

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
Weekly I use a combination of free cleaners. My main free cleaner is Privacy Eraser. I like the way I can control which cookies to keep. I also use two tools in Glary Utilities 5: Disk Cleanup and Tracks Eraser. They clean things not seen by PE. Finally, my uninstaller ( Hibit) has a junk files cleaner that see things not seen by the others.

Monthly, I also use Kerish Doctor ( paid) to do a good general cleanup. It's the best.....

I never touch the registry with those tools. Never had any issues.

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Same here, plus Edge/Brave/etc. built-in cleaners. Less is more. (y) :D
Long time ago, I was actually cleaning browsers with CCleaner. I remember once it messed up a profile in Chrome. Since then, for cleaning browsers I use only built-in tool and Cookie AutoDelete. It's open source extension for cleaning cookies, with ability to add them to whitelist and option to clean cookies automatically.

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Edge does the cleanup after each exit.

Once in two weeks I do combo clean with Wise Disk Cleaner, HiBitUninstaller and Mirinsoft Cleanmgr+.

download.jpg

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
Wisecare 365 I did use weekly but now manually maybe once a month. And Hibit Uinstaller (of course!) manually also. But now I am using Razer Cortex Game Booster (new free version and yes it works for the purpose for my games!) but it also has built in manual or schedule of cleanup temp files, recycle bin etc.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.