What's that game that turned you into a gamer?

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020

a beautiful adventure and soundtrack :love:

This was also my first love.
Had in on floppy disks. Many floppy disks that you needed to exchange for new chapters.
And because I had no Internet there was no way to get a solution for it. Took me years to solve it, sometimes I exchanged tips with my cousins. I did not see them often.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Well, I started out with Doom when I was a kid, then in 2004 i started playing Halo 2 with friends then in 2007 I got my first laptop as well as my own xbox so I moved up to Runescape and Halo 3, dead space and call of duty. fast foreward to present day and another friend of mine got me into PC gaming so now im on pc playing Halo and Destiny 2 mainly.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.