What's your download speed? [Top 10]

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Don't know. there probably have local ISP provider like here, they usually provide night pack. Just visit them & see their net package.

Reactions: Venustus

LABView707

Level 3
Verified
Aug 12, 2014
DSL, cable or fiber? Being Charter I believe its cable. Either way that's absurd and you should complain. I was using AT&T U-Verse for about 4 years. Always had speed isues. Tons of tech's came out. It was fixed then months later back to slow. Now I am on a 105MB xfinity Comcast connection and loving it.

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

Stedos

Level 1
Verified
Aug 10, 2014
Mine's pretty fast I guess. I'd like to have a higher upload speed though.
3687079397.png

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
DSL, cable or fiber? Being Charter I believe its cable. Either way that's absurd and you should complain. I was using AT&T U-Verse for about 4 years. Always had speed isues. Tons of tech's came out. It was fixed then months later back to slow. Now I am on a 105MB xfinity Comcast connection and loving it.

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Here you go:

What's more interesting is that I'm only paying $15 (10 Euro) to my ISP, in my book this is a goo deal! : D

R$39,90 = € 13.32

If I want a similar internet with your here in Brazil, I have to pay about R$ 200.00 = € 66.81

Welcome to Brazil!! :confused:

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Since this post was moved, I didn't get any more alerts.......

could the admins please fix this..

I'll update the top 10 list soon..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.