DNS is actually one of the most powerful defenses in the modern age. It's also the fastest, lightest, and most authoritative blocking available.Norton DNS. But I don't let my DNS decide that. My DNS has to do the opposite actually. I want zero censorship and access to everything. It should be my on device defenses that protect me.
Hi @Adz! If you want/can, please answer my questions:been using simple dnscrypt for few months now, it has cloudflare dns and Cryptostorm's and many other resolvers
extremely fast for sure
easy and simple to setup, but i'll throw some screenshots for youHi @Adz! If you want/can, please answer my questions:
1) After reading your post, I went to (Simple DNSCrypt) and installed Simple DnsCrypt for Windows. Did I use the right link?
2) How do I know if DnsCrypt is working after installed?
3) I want to use 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 => Please, how do I configure it with DnsCrypt?
4) At the green DnsCrypt' gui I can see lots of settings, tabs etc. Do I need to configure anything there? What are your recommendations?
5) Did you see any down effect in computer/browser performance? RAM? CPU? Internet speed? Etc?
Thanks in advance for your help!
1: My IP Address - BrowserLeaks.com also make sure you've selected your network under "network cards", so mine is local area connection, yours will show grey, just click it until you see green