Advice Request Which FREE Windows 10 privacy tool are you using and why do you like it so much?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Wpd and o & o shut up 10 here, because of their usability and simplicity, yet very powerful. Rollback is a piece of cake with both.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
O&O ShutUp10

This is the right one? Im gonna try it out

Edit: recommend settings turned on from now
Edit 2: it seems O & O Shutup just fixed my windows notifications and theyre working correctly now...

Last edited:
Reactions: plat and CyberTech

maniac2003

Level 2
Sep 20, 2012
Although I just start using it O&O ShutUp10 is one of the tools I kept a close eye on. Simple, good feedback and the ability to revert.
I'm using most of the recommended settings, some (advanced) settings were already enabled. We'll see how much I gain in performance/experience.

Reactions: CyberTech

nickoftime

Level 2
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
O&O ShutUp10 and WPD. Also used W10Privacy in the past but those two are easier to handle and do the job quite well.
Also using DoNotSpy10 Pro. Not free, but worth it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.