Which of these Web Browsers do you use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

simbelmayne

Level 3
I use both Chrome and Mozilla, because I'm used to them =) Two years ago it was a problem for me to use Chrome because of the amount of RAM that it eats, but then I bought the new PC and everything became fine. I'm not interested in any new browsers because the ones that I use now, satisfy all my needs. They have to piss me off really bad, to make me download something new.

LASER_oneXM

Level 36
Verified
I'm using since the 90's Firefox/Mozilla only: nearly from the start of this project ("Mozilla foundation").
The advantages (in my eyes): highly customizable (lots of add-ons and designs/skins), quite stable
and secure (in the past few years). But when i will have some more time then will also take a look at
the brand new browsers/alternative browsers like Cent, edge,vivaldi, chromium etc.....

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Trusted
My current default browser is Cent.
At the moment Edge is used as secondary browser.
Most of the time i am using Firefox or Cyberfox as my main browser and Cent for movies and live streaming.
Cent in movies is using less CPU than Firefox.
p.s: i am waiting Vivaldi to mature to use it again very nice browser

D

Deleted member 2913

Chrome 64 Bits - for my family - as I find it stable, secure, extension & overall good.
Cyberfox portable Intel 64 Bits - I use it.

Tried Vivaldi portable 32 Bits - I find it good but still there are quirks & not ready to replace the main browser on the system.
Tried Edge - I find it buggy & kinda incomplete browser, updates/improvements will make it better so needs little time.

Will give a try to Brave when stable is out.

Aura

Level 20
Verified
I can redirection fails when clicking on Microsoft Answers links from Google on Chrome, but works fine in Incognito and on Edge.

Browsers using:
Chrome (Windows), Opera (Android), Edge, Safari (Mac/iOS)
I honestly have no idea of what causes that redirection loop (and its failure). I just don't bother with it anymore and use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.

broughie

Level 2
I use Firefox because of great extensions eg vtzilla not available chrome allows me to check progs before I download them also my password manager Roboform can access before homepage loads which chrome doesnt so overall firefox best for customisation & speed for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.