Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (State below)

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Total voters

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I use Mega, Google Drive and OneDrive for online file storage, I don't use any of them for backup purposes.

Reactions: Littlebits
Y

yigido

MEGA ;) I have 3 accounts = 150GB free cloud storage and fastest upload and download speed ;)

ams963

Level 1
I use Box, OneDrive and Shared. I use them for sharing, backup and syncing files across all my devices.:)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
I use Google Drive, Mediafire and OneDrive for selected files online hosting. I don't use online storage for backup, I use my external hard drive. I use Imgur, Photbucket and ImageShack for image hosting.

I don't trust online services for backup.

Thanks. :D

Pat

OpenDrive all the way. Has been uber reliable and their customer service is fantastic.

Tovak

Level 1
I primarily use Dropbox, but started playing around with SpiderOak a few weeks ago. The interface takes some getting use to, but all in all , a decent secure backup solution.

Last edited:

Tony Cole

Level 27
This sounds really bad, but I do not use anything :p I just store everything on to an external hard drive

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Update to my previous post.

I started to utilise OneDrive to store my Portable Apps, so in case I need to wipe the drive the data can be recovered without having to download, extract and re-configure them. Once I login to my Microsoft Account on Windows 8.1, the files/data will be synced for immediate use, these include portable programs such as, CCleaner64, Autoruns, Process Explorer, Rufus etc.

No longer using Google Drive.

Mega Account stores files I don't wish to be synced to my PC. However, I can download the desktop client for easy download from my account.

Reactions: Jack

BigWrench

Level 6
Verified
Been using Acronis True Image during the 2015 beta test. Not bad. Acronis is not free, but not bad. Will see how it shakes out (price-wise) now that it's out of beta. It has some very decent features too.