Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I'm not sure if I should feel offended now...None at all.
Cons:
- Extra headaches (configuring app, excluding programs or drives, manual or bad updates, in-app Ads)
- Paywall for automated features
- Freeware is generally bundled with Sponsored/Adware.
- Privacy issues as with CCleaner v5.45 (2018)
- Security issues as with CCleaner v5.33 (2018)
Pros:
- If you're still living in the 2000s
Same hereNone.
for me it's enough and do a good job.
- Disk Cleanup (Build-in Windows)
- Defragment and Optimize Drives (Build-in Windows)
Here also the same.Same here![]()
Only if you use Windows XP/7.I'm not sure if I should feel offended now...![]()
Phew...Only if you use Windows XP/7.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.