What do you mean by "Paywall" in the "Paywall for automated features"?None at all.
- Extra headaches (configuring app, excluding programs or drives, manual or bad updates, in-app Ads)
- Paywall for automated features
- Freeware is generally bundled with Sponsored/Adware.
- Privacy issues as with CCleaner v5.45 (2018)
- Security issues as with CCleaner v5.33 (2018)
- If you're still living in the 2000s
Windows 10, just like previous versions, does not clean the registry. There's a good reason for this, being that there's no need to do so. It is actually exceptionally rare for registry errors to cause slowdowns, or issues. If your system is running slower than it should, or you are experiencing other issues, I can pretty much guarantee that cleaning the registry won't fix it. There are exceptions to this, but they are very rare.Someone who I don't remember but who's opinion I valued, said that CCleaner reg cleaner is the only SAFE reg cleaner, avoid all others. That was a few years ago and since Win10, doesn't it take care of that side of things so you shouldn't touch it?
I use Kerish Doctor w/sound notifications off, as well, and have been for 3-4 years. It's never given me a bit of problem and has actually fixed a couple of issues throughout that time, although I can't remember what those issues were after all this time. My memory isn't what it used to be.Kerish Doctor w/sound notifications turned off,It got system restore working for me again as I have had nothing but problems with this since Windows 10,when I had windows 7 it always worked