Community Discount Which product would you like to see on Discount?

Promo page
https://malwaretips.com/
Event start
Nov 9, 2019
Event end
Nov 16, 2019
How to get a license
Select your choice from the poll list

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
🤔...I know what SD is....
😀

• HaHa
Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Voted "others" what means Shadow Defender.

her is an older shadow defender giveaway , still active though :

use google translate for english.....

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Acronis True Image,At about 50% off
We already have it :)

I voted ESET and other, other being Emsisoft and Kaspersky cloud family
kaspersky
vote for Eset, Kaspersky, Mbam and HMPA.
I believe Kaspersky would not be possible because the good offers are always region-restricted.
That is why you do not see many Kaspersky offers here as it won't be fair to some users.

However, if you are living in Europe take a look at Kaspersky Internet Security Discounts, it might be useful for you.

alv222

Level 2
Oct 11, 2019
We already have it :)

I believe Kaspersky would not be possible because the good offers are always region-restricted.
That is why you do not see many Kaspersky offers here as it won't be fair to some users.

However, if you are living in Europe take a look at Kaspersky Internet Security Discounts, it might be useful for you.
Sorry if i'm offtopic but changing the currency doesn't work for me...

Oopsie nevermind...

Reactions: SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019

Oopsie nevermind...
The currency changer works but the final currency will be Euros as our Bank works in Euros. Please try to contact us in the support for more details :) (support.serialcart.com)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks for the reply! I just like to know the difference of regional offer of activation codes.
Yes this is possible but unfortunately as an authorized partner of Kaspersky, each time you would need to make a contract with the specified distributor in each region.

Meaning, we would need to invest thousands of Dollars to make this happen. And to be honest considering our approach which is more sales and less profit per sold item, this is not possible.

You can always try our website, maybe your country is located in one of the supported zones. At the moment for Kaspersky we have EU Zone and if you like North America. Our pricing for north America due to the lower demand is higher. (you can check here)

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Haven't tried to use VPN to activate in this way! If fail, it would be a great loss after offer.

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.