Community Discount Which product would you like to see on Discount?

Promo page
https://malwaretips.com/
Event start
Nov 9, 2019
Event end
Nov 16, 2019
How to get a license
Select your choice from the poll list

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
I like WD and use but I don't think all commercial products are bad, eg Avast, Kaspersky, Norton, Emsisoft, ESET, F-Secure all sound like they provide a good level of protection. AVG was one of the first to adopt AMSI, I had used it more than 10 years ago and it wasn't terrible at all.

If I told you there are still products today that do not implement AMSI and ELAM properly, would you be surprised? :D

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you for your feedback.

I agree and that's why we created this thread by the help of MT.

If you are looking for a specific software please post it here and we will do our best to contact the manufacturer directly or find an official distributor to get better pricing.

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for your feedback.

I agree and that's why we created this thread by the help of MT.

If you are looking for a specific software please post it here and we will do our best to contact the manufacturer directly or find an official distributor to get better pricing.

BitDefender, BullGuard, AVG, Total Defense, VIPRE - these are the products I am looking for discounts on. I also know that the first three of these are available at very good discounted rates online.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Bitdefender is a little bit tricky as there are regional and global licenses.

We received our new Global licenses last night but we have not had to enter them in our system yet. Global licenses are a little bit pricey compared to regional ones.

BullGuard we have not listed on our website because of the lack of interest. But we do have a contract with a distributor and we can offer you very good prices. Just let me know when you wanna buy it and we will arrange it.

AVG, last week got our new contract and we are listing it on our website with very good prices. Total Defense and VIPRE: are you looking for bulk orders or dingle orders ?

If single we are working with a distributor in Germany who is offering these products so just like the others please let me know when you wanna order and we will arrange it ;)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you for your request,

Unfortunately we have not been able to find a distributor who is offering Emsisoft yet. And to be honest the demand for Emsisoft products are not at the level which we go a head and make a contract with the main company. But we will keep trying and will inform you in person when we have any news.

Wish you a nice weekend.

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
the really good thing would be is a software the user likes example {Kaspersky Total Security } with a discount for 2 year license
i usually go to ebay and get 3 years 3 devises for around 25.00 dollars and eset with that is even cheaper and all keys work from the security
programs own sites to register at least for me can not speak for anyone else if i buy it will be at least 2 years 3 devices for the product
it is a good thing your doing and no matter what if you give a discount worth while i am in perhaps you can make it easier for us to renew
a product at a good price for us maybe a really good anti malware would be nice but please do not sale Comodo(n) to anyone that should not
even be a bonus product if you give it away after a purchase

:cool:

• Applause
Reactions: dinosaur07

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
SerialCart said:
Global licenses are a little bit pricey compared to regional ones.

Better to just stock global licenses for BitDefender, the regional ones also have regional customer support i.e. you are not eligible for support outside the region for which the product is licensed....

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
the really good thing would be is a software the user likes example {Kaspersky Total Security } with a discount for 2 year license
i usually go to ebay and get 3 years 3 devises for around 25.00 dollars and eset with that is even cheaper and all keys work from the security
programs own sites to register at least for me can not speak for anyone else if i buy it will be at least 2 years 3 devices for the product
it is a good thing your doing and no matter what if you give a discount worth while i am in perhaps you can make it easier for us to renew
a product at a good price for us maybe a really good anti malware would be nice but please do not sale Comodo(n) to anyone that should not
even be a bonus product if you give it away after a purchase

:cool:
Thank you for your feedback,

Regarding Kaspersky it is really difficult as it is a region based. For example if you are living in EU we really have good offers as we are directly working with Kaspersky and our pricing is pretty good. Ebay licenses are mostly OEM, which means sometimes some users might face issues with and selling them is really in a gray zone. We will never risk the quality of our services by selling OEM as unlike an Ebay seller we should be responsible for all of our sales and all the licenses should work till the last second. If you are living in EU zone or North Amreica please inform me, maybe we can offer you good prices.

Regarding ESET: we are already offering global licenses of ESET NOD32 and Internet Security on our website. But as I said before, we are not selling OEM licenses and the licenses are directly sourced from ESET.

:)

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
We have a contract with Symantec for EU region. Are you interested ?

If yes please contact me and I will make them available on our website.... Based on you MT.com user rank level you are also eligible for more discounts ;)

Please check here for more information:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.