Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Total voters

Andy Ful

Level 48
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Fine with me.
After updating to Creators, and receiving the following updates, I started seeing font problems in some of my apps. I posted on the Microsoft forum about it, and a few users said they had the same problem, but no solutions were offered.
Here is a screenshot from NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro:
I have just installed Windows 10 (compilation 15063.13) - no issues with NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. But, I have only one language settings (you wrote about a combination of English and Hebrew in the system settings).

jerzy601

Level 16
Verified
I have been using Windows 8.1 for 3 years and have not had any problems so far.
How would I tire of updating and with the incompatibility of some of the 10 applications that I was thankful for 10.
Anyway, reading not the comments that many users return to their old systems to 7 and 8.
Anyway, 10 I'm not interested at all.:)

shmu26

Level 83
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I have just installed Windows 10 (compilation 15063.13) - no issues with NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. But, I have only one language settings (you wrote about a combination of English and Hebrew in the system settings).
Right. I reverted my system locale to English, and now, no prob with NVT ERP (but I have to run my hebrew programs in virtual machine)

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
All my household is using Windows 10 but, where I go to uni they are currently using Windows Server 2012 r2 and Windows 8/7, but will be upgrading to Windows Server 2016 and deploying Windows 10 images out across all computers in the next couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 178

Right. I reverted my system locale to English, and now, no prob with NVT ERP (but I have to run my hebrew programs in virtual machine)
So you have to restrict yourself and install a VM to use your PC with your native language just for an obsolete security apps...?! personally, I would ditch ERP, that is it.

Softwares must fit the user's needs, not the opposite.

shmu26

Level 83
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
So you have to restrict yourself and install a VM to use your PC with your native language just for an obsolete security apps...?! personally, I would ditch ERP, that is it.

Softwares must fit the user's needs, not the opposite.
My native language is actually English, but I have some scholarly Hebrew digital libraries that I use to look up references.

kewbyte

Level 1
Windows 10, just installed creators update. Runs good so far, except Sandboxie isnt working?! (SBIE1222 error)

nvm, the beta just works fine (so far)

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlBo and Bill7

JakeXPMan

Level 15
Verified
I voted using Windows 7 frequently for myself, 2 desktops and 1 laptop on W7.
QUESTION ON THE SUBJECT:

A lot of 2008-2012, games my brother wants to play are in the windows 7-vista area, however he's on windows 10. Should he back up W10, then use the key from the sticker and install 7... ?

Or is there work arounds to make the PC game series work on W10?

Last edited:

Janl1992l

Level 13
Verified
Windows 10 on all machines.(creator update) The latest creator update runs so smoth! Its so great to see what windows 10 becomes when i first use it when its released it was abit slow and some bugs but now its amazing.