From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Fine with me.
After updating to Creators, and receiving the following updates, I started seeing font problems in some of my apps. I posted on the Microsoft forum about it, and a few users said they had the same problem, but no solutions were offered.
Here is a screenshot from NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro:

I have just installed Windows 10 (compilation 15063.13) - no issues with NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. But, I have only one language settings (you wrote about a combination of English and Hebrew in the system settings).

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Guys anyone way to disable this annoying thing that shows what sites I am viewing while browsing MS Edge?

Attachments

• Annoying Bar.jpg
    Annoying Bar.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: AtlBo and Bill7

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I have been using Windows 8.1 for 3 years and have not had any problems so far.
How would I tire of updating and with the incompatibility of some of the 10 applications that I was thankful for 10.
Anyway, reading not the comments that many users return to their old systems to 7 and 8.
Anyway, 10 I'm not interested at all.:)

shmu26

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I have just installed Windows 10 (compilation 15063.13) - no issues with NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. But, I have only one language settings (you wrote about a combination of English and Hebrew in the system settings).
Right. I reverted my system locale to English, and now, no prob with NVT ERP (but I have to run my hebrew programs in virtual machine)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
All my household is using Windows 10 but, where I go to uni they are currently using Windows Server 2012 r2 and Windows 8/7, but will be upgrading to Windows Server 2016 and deploying Windows 10 images out across all computers in the next couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 178

Right. I reverted my system locale to English, and now, no prob with NVT ERP (but I have to run my hebrew programs in virtual machine)
So you have to restrict yourself and install a VM to use your PC with your native language just for an obsolete security apps...?! personally, I would ditch ERP, that is it.

Softwares must fit the user's needs, not the opposite.

shmu26

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
So you have to restrict yourself and install a VM to use your PC with your native language just for an obsolete security apps...?! personally, I would ditch ERP, that is it.

Softwares must fit the user's needs, not the opposite.
My native language is actually English, but I have some scholarly Hebrew digital libraries that I use to look up references.

kewbyte

Level 1
Jan 1, 2017
WIN10, just installed creators update. Runs good so far, except Sandboxie isnt working?! (SBIE1222 error)

nvm, the beta just works fine (so far)

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlBo and Bill7

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I voted using Windows 7 frequently for myself, 2 desktops and 1 laptop on W7.
QUESTION ON THE SUBJECT:

A lot of 2008-2012, games my brother wants to play are in the windows 7-vista area, however he's on windows 10. Should he back up W10, then use the key from the sticker and install 7... ?

Or is there work arounds to make the PC game series work on W10?

Last edited:

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Win10 on all machines.(creator update) The latest creator update runs so smoth! Its so great to see what windows 10 becomes when i first use it when its released it was abit slow and some bugs but now its amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.