Advice Request Which VPN are you using? (2022)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Scirious

Level 2
Feb 22, 2022
I'm currently using Mullvad. I liked the whole concept of not having to use personal details to create an account. I also have a paid Windscribe license, but Mullvad has features like multihop and port forward without the need of a static IP. To use port forward with Windscribe you need a static IP which, in my view, is less privacy concerned and ends up being more expensive.

Pixelman

Level 4
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
Paid Surfshark. I won't be paying anymore because they started the whole "antivirus+vpn combined" thing. It feels bloated, and I started to get random logouts from my vpn account. But the speed is good. In the past I used windscribe and protonvpn.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I'm using Mullvad. It works better for me than other VPNs. I never have issues accessing any websites like I do with many VPNs and I consistently get good speeds. They have 25 servers in Australia, which is much more than most alternatives.

I contacted customer support once via the Windows VPN app and never received a reply. But other than that I'm very happy with it.

robert-smith

Level 1
Mar 10, 2022
I use KeepSolid unlimited and it meets my expectations. in past i've tryed many vpns like seed4me, OkFreedom, even Windscribe free, but the Windscribe app was quite inaccesible, just like it's website. once I forgot my password, tryed resetting it many times, it kept on telling me oops, someone jumped over the cable and broke it, please wait while we repair our lovely cable, but they could never repair their lovely cable, I don't know if it works fine now
because of their endless cable trouble i've unsubscribed from their funny ad mailing lists and they said well, if you choose to go, then we'll cancel your monthly 60gb trafic, I said do whatever you want. i'm happy that I got rid of them.
for now I have 1 year subscription of KeepSolid, it's actually enough for me. Pluss it has 3 datacenters in Istanbul, this is the most tasty part, I connect to them when I need to use vpn.
it even lets me creat manual configurations for any protocol so I don't have to install it's app. i'd rather use manual configurations than dealing with vpn apps.

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I have a Windscribe account I use for States Flix though less often as UK / USA Netflix similar - Another account with scribe expired & I've been almost spammed by their unprofessional childlike emails, I unsubscribed yet again last week - I do understand quirky Canadian humour as been a few times but their mails are ridiculous, I wont subscribe again.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.