Which was the last/favourite movie you saw?

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I've just watched : The Next Three Days

My rating for this movie : 8/10

So which was the last movie you saw?

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I watched The Illusionist, it was sitting on our Sky+ HD box for a while now. Since nothing else was on, thought we would watch it. Amazing movie and I would recommend it. :)

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Yogi Bear

Rating : 6/10

Last edited:

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
Not sure what the last one was, probably something off of TCM. I'm probably gonna watch The Never Ending Story for the first time in years later tonight though. I downloaded it for my little sister.

Chiron

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Gremlins 2. :666:

It's a funny movie as long as you're not looking for anything even remotely serious.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The last movie I saw is the last year movie called "The Expendables" a nice action movie

mhartsellm

Mar 8, 2011
"Dazed and Confused"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106677/

Watched this movie last night for the first time, oldie but goodie.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Last one will soon be something I doubt many if anyone has or will see. GTA IV Trashmaster (2010) which I have downloaded, can also be viewed via YouTube however. Not usually my thing but I thought it might be kinda cool to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Mr Beans Holiday was on last night. :yipi:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
ghost said:
Little Fockers...

Seen this movie a moth ago...it's good but the previous releases in this series were better. My rating for Little Fockers : 6,5/10

I've seen "How Do You Know"

my girlfriend made me watch it :grrrrrr: .. Rating : 6/10

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.