Which was the last/favourite movie you saw?

Lounge Archive
138 Replies 30,959 Views
'Unknown'


Good movie...nothing special but still can kill some time.
My rating : 7/10
 
Last edited:
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil



EPIC movie! this is a must see!! I've lol-ed so much!:P
 
Last edited:
I don't watch many movies but during the weekend I had the urge to
watch an old favorite of mine. Found it very quickly using Google,
downloaded the 3 chunks of about 700MB each and had a great time
watching "Once upon a time in America".

This movie is about Jewish gangsters in NYC during the 1930s. Robert
De Niro and James Woods are the stars. Sergio Leone directed. Its a
little too long and slow at times but the story is different to what is
usually portrayed in gangsters movies that are made in Hollywood.

Bo
 
Start watching 'Breaking Bad' really cool TV show! must see!:D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/
 
I went to see Transformer 3 (3D) in the cinema on Wednesday.

The previous 2 are still better, since some parts of the the story were totally unexpected.
 
L0L i watched bad Teacher it was pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VihlsPKMh4U
 
Earth said:
Go tomorrow if it's still on. :D

Being a Sunday. Nothing is normally open, also can't see it on the Monday because of Labour day, might see it on Tuesday if it's on.
 
21 Jump Street - Funny Funny Funny - must see :P

 
Last edited:
I'm going to say SuperBad, only because of the username I have :D
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top