Which was the last/favourite movie you saw?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The Inbetweeeners Movie (2011)

Oddly enough the TV Series is rated (18), but the movie was only rated (15) - Yet the contents are quite similar.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
I dislike Nazis and Communist alike as both ideologies are wrong. This film is from 1932 Nazi Germany, is about street fights between Nazis and Communist when Hitler came to power.

It is a Nazi film but is a good film. I enjoyed watching it this past weekend, it is the last movie that I watch and I hope maybe one or two of you guys enjoy it also.

It is based on a true story. Also, the real life stories of the characters that play Heini and Heinis father in the movie are pretty interesting. I am saying in case someone likes reading about real people from those days in Germany. Anyway, I am an open minded guy so here is "Hitlerjunge Quex " with English subtitles (1933).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZbFHADF-XU

Bo

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
D

Deleted member 178

Dredd 3D, less fancy, better and darker than the Stallone one, but no talking gun :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
300: Rise of an Empire

Trailer:

Amazing. For those who like movies based on "Real Stories'. Of course that the film increases and adds many things, but the main characters Temístocles, Leonidas and the war in which the film is based actually existed ..

Much blood and waaar!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Die Hard 4.0

It's an OK-Good movie.
I much prefer "OK-Good movie(s)" to OK Bad ones!:p I'll add this to my list.;)

Trailer:

Amazing. For those who like movies based on "Real Stories'. Of course that the film increases and adds many things, but the main characters Temístocles, Leonidas and the war in which the film is based actually existed ..

Much blood and waaar!

I can't wait to see this one!:D I must have seen it's predecessor, "300", 3 or 4 times, & long after it departed it's run in the movie theaters!:cool: It was so good.;) Needless to say, I'm a fan boy! Felipe, what did you think of it in 3D?o_O

The Last film I saw ("..here there be DRAGON!"):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vdMFd8JetCg

"The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is a high achievement visually & a surprising adaptation of a beloved story. Many may note slower more ponderous parts from the book are nicely abbreviated for pacing purposes, and story line histories breathe fresh life into the classic with peripheral characters (Imho) engaged in loads of fun action!;) It was quite magical, a pure delight, & if you get the chance to see it in a theater (take my advice) & do not take a large refreshing beverage along with you! You'll agree, & thank me for it later!:rolleyes::p

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Die Hard 4.0

It's an OK-Good movie.
I loved that movie!!:)

Trailer:

Much blood and waaar!

I need to watch this for obvious reasons!!;)
I much prefer "OK-Good movie(s)" to OK Bad ones!:p I'll add this to my list.;)

I can't wait to see this one!:D I must have seen it's predecessor, "300", 3 or 4 times, & long after it departed it's run in the movie theaters!:cool: It was so good.;) Needless to say, I'm a fan boy! Felipe, what did you think of it in 3D?o_O

The Last film I saw:

"The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is a high achievement visually & a surprising adaptation of a beloved story. Many may note slower more ponderous parts from the book are nicely abbreviated for pacing purposes, and story line histories breathe fresh life into the classic with peripheral characters (Imho) engaged in loads of fun action!;) It was quite magical, a pure delight, & if you get the chance to see it in a theater (take my advice) & do not take a large refreshing beverage along with you! You'll agree, & thank me for it later!:rolleyes::p

Yeah the Hobbit film is awesome!!:)

Last movie i saw was 12 Years A Slave.
Brilliant acting,very poignant, and based on a true story!!:)

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
A film of this level is to watch only in 3D is amazing. Fights and sensational effects! Watch, will not regret it, further you who is also a fan!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.