Indeed!This must be one of the best movies of all time... The Godfather (1972) - IMDb.
Epic "Brando" performance!!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Indeed!This must be one of the best movies of all time... The Godfather (1972) - IMDb.
Contact, Cloud Atlas, V for Vendetta and The Lake House are also awesome movies.Depends what subjects you touch on. There's not one, but many.
Back to the Future, laying the ground work.
Contact
Matrix - definitely feels that it's bound to happen in the future, when AI would be more than Artificial
Event Horizon - this one gave me nightmares, even though there was nothing scary about it
Cloud Atlas
V for Vendetta
The Lake House
Babel
Jamón Jamón
Independence Day
Bad Boys 1
The Fountain![]()
Is it that good?Contact, Cloud Atlas, V for Vendetta and The Lake House are also awesome movies.
But if I had to choose only one it would definitely be The Fountain![]()
I just LOVE.. the emoticon usage in this post!!!The Fountain - Movie Trailers - iTunes
An odyssey about one man's thousand-year struggle to save the woman he loves. As a 16th century Conquistador, a modern-day scientist, and a 26th century astronaut ...
trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/thefountain/
This sounds good. Now 'I' would like to see it too!
It's nearly impossible for me to choose just one,so I do admire those
whom have!
Today I was describing "Stand By Me"to our neighbor.
I'd like to see these again!
- The Godfather
- The
Matrix
- To
Kill A Mockingbird
- Road
To Perdition
Star Wars
- Ghost Busters
- Shawshank
Redemption
- Magnolia
Cloud Atlas
Cast
Away
- Vanilla Sky
Jaws
- Gone with the Wind
- Rear
![]()
Window
As far as a time, a place, and a memorable film experience that all came together through the eyes of a fourteen year old boy (we happened to be at The Chinese Theater on opening night in Hollywood) it would definitely be "Star Wars"!![]()
Thank You @venustus, for reminding me of (2) additional films! One you'd listed & the other, ..well, "Spartan!" you know.I just LOVE.. the emoticon usage in this post!!!![]()
Got a good laugh out of your comment.Ahh yes before Mel Gibson lost his mind, good movie...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes