D
Deleted member 178
Prometheus...if you like Alien, dont watch it.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I much prefer "OK-Good movie(s)" to OK Bad ones!Die Hard 4.0
It's an OK-Good movie.
300: Rise of an Empire
Trailer:
Amazing. For those who like movies based on "Real Stories'. Of course that the film increases and adds many things, but the main characters Temístocles, Leonidas and the war in which the film is based actually existed ..
Much blood and waaar!
I loved that movie!!Die Hard 4.0
It's an OK-Good movie.
300: Rise of an Empire
Trailer:
Amazing. For those who like movies based on "Real Stories'. Of course that the film increases and adds many things, but the main characters Temístocles, Leonidas and the war in which the film is based actually existed ..
Much blood and waaar!
I much prefer "OK-Good movie(s)" to OK Bad ones!I'll add this to my list.
I can't wait to see this one!I must have seen it's predecessor, "300", 3 or 4 times, & long after it departed it's run in the movie theaters!
It was so good.
Needless to say, I'm a fan boy! Felipe, what did you think of it in 3D?
The Last film I saw:
"The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is a high achievement visually & a surprising adaptation of a beloved story. Many may note slower more ponderous parts from the book are nicely abbreviated for pacing purposes, and story line histories breathe fresh life into the classic with peripheral characters (Imho) engaged in loads of fun action!It was quite magical, a pure delight, & if you get the chance to see it in a theater (take my advice) & do not take a large refreshing beverage along with you! You'll agree, & thank me for it later!
![]()
A film of this level is to watch only in 3D is amazing. Fights and sensational effects! Watch, will not regret it, further you who is also a fan!I can't wait to see this one!I must have seen it's predecessor, "300", 3 or 4 times, & long after it departed it's run in the movie theaters!
It was so good.
Needless to say, I'm a fan boy! Felipe, what did you think of it in 3D?
![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes