Whitelist Cloud Beta

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Yeah, the standalone version of WLC is far less prone to bugs than VS simply because the code does not have nearly the number of moving parts that VS has. There have been a few bugs, but I think it has been pretty much bug free for the last few months. If you guys find anything we need to fix though, please let me know.

Now that VS 6 is stable, it is time to add the other other file types to WLC, mainly script extensions that WLC currently does not cover. I have started building a list of file types WLC should cover and will post the list in a day or so, that way you guys can see if I missed something. Once we have a good list to work from, I will implement the changes in VS and WLC... that way when WLC is active, users can be essentially certain that only Safe executable code, scripts, LOLBins, etc. are running at any given time. Thank you!

paulderdash

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yeah, the standalone version of WLC is far less prone to bugs than VS simply because the code does not have nearly the number of moving parts that VS has. There have been a few bugs, but I think it has been pretty much bug free for the last few months. If you guys find anything we need to fix though, please let me know.

Now that VS 6 is stable, it is time to add the other other file types to WLC, mainly script extensions that WLC currently does not cover. I have started building a list of file types WLC should cover and will post the list in a day or so, that way you guys can see if I missed something. Once we have a good list to work from, I will implement the changes in VS and WLC... that way when WLC is active, users can be essentially certain that only Safe executable code, scripts, LOLBins, etc. are running at any given time. Thank you!
Dan, will that mean that a new standalone of WLC will be available?

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
i went to whiltelistcloud.com to download the standalone Whitelist Cloud program and the download link does not work. Does Dan no longer support the standalone version?
I can still download the file, only Edge gives a warning, probably an not https download.
Maybe your browser blocks http downloads?

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
i went to whiltelistcloud.com to download the standalone Whitelist Cloud program and the download link does not work. Does Dan no longer support the standalone version?
Downloading the standalone version of WhitelistCloud for me does work via Firefox👍

I just uploaded InstallWhitelistCloud.exe to this file sharing here: SendGB | Send Large Files | Free file transfer if you like feel free to download it

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

I attempted to download it on Chrome, and even disabled the ad blocker, but it didn't work. A new tab opened and shut quickly, but the download didn't show up. Perhaps there was an addon or other issue, but I didn't bother to investigate. To download it, just copy and paste the download link address into the address bar.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.