Status
Not open for further replies.

conrad-boy

Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
Hi all,

I Have a desktop compaq pc since 2011 with windows 8 installed,
This pc not formated/resetted since 2011 ( 6 years) and i have also installed in marsh 2014 reimage repair and freeven because of fake java/Dropbox installations by a suspicious sites,

In 2015 we are infected respectively by Filefact smart file advisor, alcoholsoft/filefacts toolbar with hxxp://start.filefacts.com in default homepage in marsh 2015, then Fix-It Registry Optimizer in October 2015, and ZoneAlarm Toolbar in december 2015,

After installations on december 31th 2015 i have installed Abbyy Finereader 12 Trial version and Daemon Tools Lite, but with a suspicious site and one Boxore icon appears on desktop,

One day later late in evening, i have installed all Avanuest Trial version, one of theses is the malicious Registry First Aid rogue installed,

After purchased a logitec webcam on Amazon at marsh, i go to download the new Cyberlink VideoMeeting+ on a curious site and the Systweak suite comes on my desktop/windows explorer with regcleanpro and advanced systemprotector,

In rage, i go take multiples scans, disinfections apps and logs during all the marsh 2016 month, and now her results:
Adsfix: http://www.cjoint.com/doc/16_03/FCgsgvvNhzn_AdsFix-04-03-2016-01-59-32.txt
Zhpdiag: ZHPDiag.txt
Mbam: tmp-29690-mbam-rapport426775351.txt
Roguekiller: roguekiller-rapport.txt
Pre_scan: http://www.cjoint.com/doc/16_03/FCgshkgXs2n_Pre-Scan-06-03-2016-12-20-12.txt

And one year later:

my parents goes to computer repair services in a shop to repair my Archos PC Stick, zalman VE-350, usb keys (wintobootic, frama asso/salix, multibootables sardu/yumi, sandisk connect, virtualbox portable of Cubuntu live Toshiba drive...),

(1) Details of cubuntu/dualboot/grub problem:
and one month ago my compaq desktop pc, after installed Cubuntu in dualboot with my Toshiba usb key, says on linux live "error to create boot menu" on cubuntu's installs ends, then this compaq pc crashes with alarm, 2 days later my parents reanimated my compaq desktop, and now the desktop comeback,
I Can't go to grub and lauch the cubuntu installed,
Because of this, i'm blocked to stay in windows only

(2) Details of infections installed caused by CyberLink MediaSuite 15 setup:
20 days ago i have downloaded and installed the brand new CyberLink Media Suite 15 Trial version on strange site, his installation caused the installation of 3rd adwares and rogues, and the pc clean plus, hd wallpapers, and bytefence comes and go to my desktop, causes 22 alerts of my Ad-Aware by Lavasoft alerts messages because of this, then i am infected

And now the frst logs:

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    89.3 KB · Views: 2

conrad-boy

Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
Hello,

Your computer isn't infected. Please uninstall all kinds of system optimizers, driver updaters, advanced uninstallers etc etc and any similar crapware from your system.

Today i had to see AVG full scans results with malwares detected, my win 10 is infected actually, and i uninstalled theses optimizers/drtiver updaters/advanced uninstallers,

And actually i have now the trouble with my windows 10/cubuntu dual-boot and his grub:

Details of cubuntu/dualboot/grub problem:
and one month ago my compaq desktop pc, after installed Cubuntu in dualboot with my Toshiba usb key, says on linux live "error to create boot menu" on cubuntu's installs ends, then this compaq pc crashes with alarm, 2 days later my parents reanimated my compaq desktop, and now the desktop comeback,

Thanks...

conrad-boy

Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
Fatal error with Adobe

And i tried to uninstall all optimizers like drivers updaters, advanced uninstallers, etc etc but certains have uninstall errors,

Hector1

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 4, 2015
Oh my god i never seen a crapware collection like this ;)
You need just a clean install of Os, backup your file in a external HD and NEVER install more crapware, follow MalwareTips tips and ask for good and reliable program if you need it.

conrad-boy

Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
We continue the didinfection and troubleshooting of win 10-cubuntu dual-boot and his Grub:
Few infections on my compaq pc,
And;

Details of cubuntu/dualboot/grub problem:

Ok,

With infections, i have one different problem by pc:
Pc 1 - compaq desktop win 10 x64: troubles with cubuntu-win 10 dual-boot and his grub
Pc 2 - acer laptop win 7 x32: troubles with sd cards, please read this follow topic/link: -->> infection on Windows 7 Acer Starter laptop + SD cards problems

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.