Advice Request Windows 10 Mail app or Thunderbird?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Windows 10 Mail app or Thunderbird?

• Windows 10 Mail app

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Thunderbird

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Other program (Please comment)

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
I also use mailbird and its free ... you also have a premium version.
Do they still update the free version? On the website I only see a personal and a business version offered.

Reactions: Pat MacKnife

DSD27

Level 5
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Windows 10 Mail for me, much simpler, practical, it also syncs Contacts and Calendar. Thunderbird will only sync emails, because it doesn't support Microsoft Exchange, only IMAP and Pop.
Honestly, just use the web Outlook.com, it's better than both and won't take space on your SSD.

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
Do they still update the free version? On the website I only see a personal and a business version offered.
I still get updates yes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.