On Sale! Windscribe – Lifetime VPN

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
If police come to your company with some ip address you will give them info like
hidemyass few years ago who sent 2 hackers in jail.

Honestly I wouldn't trust in such VPN service (I am not talking only about Windscribe) for a serous job like hacking banks :) ..... For regular surfing and hiding IP is great but for serious job should look for more reliable services or try to use own Vpn service ;)

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
its good idea to add Server In Estonia ( One of the best country In net freedom due to freedom house report)
and so more server in South America (Argentina and Panama I think better than the other )
I think In Africa,instead of south Africa,Kenya is another choice for add Server :)
And also in middle east I think Georgia has more freedom in internet comparing with Turkey :rolleyes:
Due to Asian server I think Philippines do better job than Malaysia ;)

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
I would like windscribe and other vpn companies reading this to look to rent servers in these following countries.

EX SOVIET STATES
Belarus, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Armenia

SOUTH AMERICAN STATES
Argentina, Colombia , Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Honduras, Belize,

CENTRAL AMERICAN STATES
Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada, Barbados, St Lucia, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cayman Islands, Bermuda, Bahamas, Jamaica

EUROPEAN STATES

Albania, Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, Montenegro,

ASIAN/MIDDLE EAST STATES
Bangladesh, Bahrain , Brunei, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Indonesia, Jordan, Oman, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar , Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam

AFRICAN STATES
Ghana, Madagascar, Mauritania, Kenya, Mauritius, Senegal, Nigeria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Seychelles

I picked countries that are not really seen much in vpn server farms. But countries that should be explored for vpn exit nodes.

I know bandwidth costs are high for some locations but it's the year 2017 and most countries have the infrastructure setup now.

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
"I tried many vpn before from expressvpn to torguard and the ones i had good speed and i was feeling safe to torrent with and with no dns leak was private internet access and now windscribe. I switch to windscribe after i bought lifetime account".......

+1

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
I've have been a long time lifetime lisence to WindScripe. Neverever have been leaking issues and speed has been so good to be true and i have been windscripe (pretty much beginning) all trought it is pretty newbie in VPN marketing , but "little" closed doors. Okay, Yegor answer questions in email very well and sound to be reliable person!
But, there could be only one where,"if you could trust anybody"(Semi-Paranoid BC) i "trust" a long time customer and testing for releases before they are in puplic marketing, is Air. I prefer for sure Opensource VPN and that what Air is! You can read everything if you read little about their forum you got links where you can see all trough what is going on. And about expressvpn and vyprvpn i don't speak same sentence about privacy! But thats my a very humble opinion, longtime testing and explore result.
Ouh well, sorry offtopic. About Windscripe i have been pretty happy, it is all time my one pc's arsenal and VM machines.
Must say WTG! Yegor,

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.