• Windscribe Free VPN

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Proton VPN Free

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Total voters

Janl1992l

Level 13
Verified
ProtonVPN. I do not trust windscribe abit. Dont know why. Have a realy bad feeling about Windscribe.

carsten ibsen

Level 22
Verified
I have the following VPN-Services currently on my system: NordVPN+SurfEasy Ultra+ProtonVPN Plus+Windscribe(paid)they have a real good extension for Chrome, Firefox & Opera+Private Internet Access, and VyprVPN.You must wonder Why I have all these, I measure the speed from VPN to VPN on servers in various countries:)

Reactions: bribon77

bribon77

Level 26
Verified
Free VPN´s often sell their data:)
Thanks friend ... but how do I know that with the VPN payment they do not do it too?:)
I think that is the risk of all those who use VPN. either free or paid. (I do not know if I'm wrong)

Last edited:

Azure

Level 23
Content Creator
Verified
On Windscribe faq page

FAQs - Windscribe
"Will Windscribe make me 100% anonymous?
Unlikely. Achieving complete anonymity online is extremely difficult if not impossible. Anyone who claims otherwise most likely has a pair of pants that are on fire. Windscribe will get you 90% there, however the last 10% entirely depends on the user."

I like how upfront they are with users here. Others would probably have said that ' yes, you are 100% anonymous. Not even the CIA, NSA or Super Secretive Agency of secrets can find you' .

zzz00m

Level 5
I like Windscribe. Privacy, security, and anonymity have different variables that you need to define for your needs. VPN alone cannot answer all those requirements, but is a building block towards your goal.

Reactions: Andrew999

zzz00m

Level 5
Windscribe is a big lie!according to Windscribe App im connected to Canada East server but when I do a ip look up:
Complete IP Address Details for 199.66.88.102
This is not the first time:notworthy:
If you plug that same IP address into this IP lookup engine, the result is Ontario CA:
IP Address Lookup - WhatIsMyIP.com®

Same here, Ontario CA:
https://ip-lookup.net/index.php

And this one too, Ontario CA:
199.66.88.102 - Yesup Ecommerce Solutions In North York Canada | IP-Tracker.org Lookup Locator

It's probably a good idea to check facts with more that one source before leaping to false conclusions. :oops: