Expired Windscribe VPN: Free 50 GB per month for life

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/list.php?c=club
How to get a license
To get 50 GB per month, follow these steps:
Go to https://rus.windscribe.com/
Create a new free account by choosing "Have a Voucher?"
Specifying the following Voucher Code: ‘BATKA420'

ZeePriest

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020
Get 50 GB per month for free on a permanent basis with Windscribe VPN on all your devices. VPN service encrypts your online activity and unblocks content that is not available in your region
Windscribe VPN is a secure VPN service designed to anonymously surf the web and bypass regional restrictions when visiting blocked sites.
The application comes with a user-friendly and modern interface that is well-thought-out and intuitive. To get started, just select the server you want, and Windscribe VPN will automatically create an encrypted connection, which will ensure anonymity and privacy while surfing.
The application has a built-in firewall function that allows you to disconnect all connections that are not established via VPN. Thus, Windscribe VPN provides an extra layer of protection by preventing your real IP address from leaking. The function will be very useful when you restart your computer or when the Wi-Fi connection suddenly fails.

Last edited by a moderator:

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
I'm unsure it works for long time as seems to be kind of limited: :unsure:

50gb.png

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Work for me in Portugal.

Butt i have to uninstall the application, wight CPU usage with Glasswire and Endpoint security. I think because Windscribe have a built-in firewall.

Reactions: Nevi and upnorth

Lenny_Fox

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 1, 2019
Thanks for the tip, it works from Netherlands. Added it to my girlfriends laptop and told het to check prices before buying something using Windscribe (using Amsterdam as location). We once noticed a 60 euro price difference for a ticket only holiday flight (all of a sudden prices started to rise when she was looking, when I checked with phone using BulletVPN, it still showed the initial offering).

Reactions: Cortex

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
I wonder why people still use Windscribe's free version. Isn't ProtonVPN free better in terms of security and privacy without any limit? The speeds are also acceptable. Just wondering tbh :unsure:

Reactions: Nevi and Cortex

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
I wonder why people still use Windscribe's free version. Isn't ProtonVPN free better in terms of security and privacy without any limit? The speeds are also acceptable. Just wondering tbh :unsure:
Annotation 2020-08-28 140214.jpg

From the Proton website. I got the Windscribe deal a couple tears ago, still works with no issues.

Reactions: Nevi and Kongo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.